Do you enjoy helping organizations thrive in times of change?
At Blue Beyond, we’re always looking for talented individuals in the San Francisco Bay Area who excel in a team setting, learn for a living and love starting the day knowing their to-do list could change before that first sip of coffee.
Ideally, you’ll have a minimum of 7 years experience with a broad range of change and communications skill sets, including employee comms, exec comms, strategy development, program development, employee engagement, change management, and/or a related field and are ready to jump in with a great team and add immediate value.
At Blue Beyond, we believe that successful, profitable and lasting change is achieved through supporting the people side of business. On any given day, you’ll find us serving as trusted advisors to influencers at all levels of the organization developing engaging strategies, and partnering with employees, teams and senior leaders to see it through, with fingers on the keyboard, minding every detail, deadline and deliverable.
That’s a little about us…now tell us about you:
- Are you a creative problem solver, excellent at managing and galvanizing teams to achieve business outcomes?
- Do you know how to use a wide variety of channels, tools and technology for communication and employee engagement?
- Can you create and manage stellar project plans, drive execution, and anticipate potential problems to produce contingency plans?
- Can you quickly analyze scenarios and “connect dots” to determine where value can be added?
- Are you a fantastic writer, editor and storyteller in a variety of formats (e.g. web, blogs, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)?
- Is it important to you to build strong relationships with co-workers and clients?
If you answered “yes!” to the questions above, send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and let’s talk.
We partner with the world’s most innovative Fortune 100 companies as well as groundbreaking non-profit organizations in a wide variety of areas, including:
- Vision, strategy and planning
- Team and organization alignment
- Leadership development and coaching
- Organization design and effectiveness
- Employee engagement
- Leadership coaching
- Talent development